Dealer Login | Dealer Registration

Get Free Price Quotes For New & Used Forklifts

Used 2006 Caterpillar Ap-1055d Asphalt pavers / concrete equipments

Untitled Document
Pin It

Front wheel power assist,Hydraulic driven generator,Hydraulic Tunnel extensions,Screed plates - 98% remaining,Conveyor floors - approx 65% remaining,Augers -approx 75% remaining,Bogie wheels -Good,Drive Tires approx 25 % remaining

Dealer Details VIEW INVENTORY

Dealer : Hawthorne machinery

Phone : (858)688-8614

Fax : (858)674-7170

Email : CBaker@hawthornecat.com

Website :

Address : 16945 Camino San Bernardo, San Diego, CA, USA, 92127

Product Details

Year : 2006

Make : Caterpillar

Model : Ap-1055d

Style : Asphalt pavers / concrete equipments

Price : US$ 215000

Product Review

Read articles on used machinery for sale at Online Machinery Shop

Choosing the Right Construction Equipment for the Right Job

Construction machinery equipments are available in many types and are meant for works diverse in nature. But optimal results can only be possible if appropriate equipment is identif ...read more

Caterpillar Equipments are Stalwarts in Heavy Machinery Globally

Infrastructure and the construction industry have top companies manufacturing their products. These products are full of innovation and dynamism. They all have huge contributions in ...read more

Leasing Benefits of Machinery Equipments

Buying construction equipments is not the only option considering the project costs, guidelines, time frames and the execution roadmap. Things need to be planned well in advance kee ...read more